Watch how to do step ups exercise – one of the best leg exercises
The step ups exercise helps to strengthen and tone your legs targeting glutes and hamstrings muscles.
The step ups exercise is suitable for both men and women workouts who wants to build strong and toned legs and butt.
It also makes it a great cardiovascular exercise.
Step Ups Exercise Instructions:
1. Stand up in front of a small bench or step box.
2. Keep you arms at your sides.
3. Step with your one foot on the platform and push your body up
4. Place your second foot on the platform, stay in the upright position.
6. Return to the starting position.
Watch more exercise videos at http://fitnesslane.com!