Watch how to do a burpee exercise with a proper form.
Burpees is one the most popular full body bodyweight exercises used for building strengths and endurance via cardio. Thise exercise should be included in both men and women full body workouts.
Burpee Exercise Instructions:
1. Begin in a standing position.
2. Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
3. Kick your feet back, while keeping your arms extended, then do a push up.
4. Immediately return your feet to the squat position.
5. Jump up from the squat position.